Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great ride today with the St. Petersburg FL. Scooter Club to Sleepy Hollow at Floral City FL. 12 scooters and a Harley or two riding the twisties in "Old Florida" $5 steak lunch under the live Oak Trees along the lake, doesn't get any better than that![attachment=0:20xnd8nh]Bare Buns Ride 1 006.jpg[/attachment:20xnd8nh][attachment=1:20xnd8nh]Bare Buns Ride 1 007.jpg[/attachment:20xnd8nh]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
All Naw!! $5.00 for Steak & Eggs can't beat that i Paid $15 at "Fridays" just for a Steak.. :roll:

Elliott,

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Land O Lakes and meet up with them on route. Too far for me to ride down there then back up through LOL.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Looks like a great place to meet and eat and get your Grin on! :D

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are other bikes on the road besides scooters! the picture shows Sleepy Hollow! Duh!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
That white one looks nice. :D

Great day for a ride today here in Indiana too. 58F. Thanks for the pics, and menu.

·
Administrator
18,331 Posts
Nothing like a Burgman grin with buttered grits in your teeth. :D

Two years ago I was out helping a newer tech trouble shoot a phone cable issue. When we had it done the customer had eggs, pork-chops and grits all set up for us. My partner did not know what grits were. Normally I would not take food or any gift from a customer but it was cold and snowy and we were about 20 miles out in the sticks.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Speaking of the St. Pete area, http://www.pjsoysterbar.com/menu.html
We were just there the 8th. Drove up to PJ's in Indian Rocks beach.
Great meals, but a lot more than $5.00.
Eventually we'll hook up with you peoples on the left coast areas of Sarasota, Port Charlotte, St. Pete, etc.
We're right in the middle of both coasts - Sebring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts