Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, dear visitors of the forum. Just want to apologize for my English is not my native language . More recently, he won this unit almost new condition with mileage of 90 km . But I found a strange thing - knock in the front suspension . If you squeeze the front brake and start to shake the bike facing with a small amplitude will be heard this knock. Knocking heard ak so when compressive rebound . I took apart the top and pulled the steering yoke bearing knock failed even smaller. Maybe someone faced with the same ? I would be grateful for any sovety.zaranee thanks Have a nice day !

·
Registered
220 Posts
I thought it might just be the ABS system working, but there are to many unknowns here. At what speed does this happen and how hard are you on the brakes when this happens, etc. Is it shaking when the brakes are applied, or is it pulsating, big difference.

John

·
Registered
66 Posts
I would first look at the steering bearings then check all the nuts and bolts along the forks. Make sure everything feels tight, If it's a bearing problem the dealer should fix it for you.

·
Super Moderator
18,085 Posts
I would first look at the steering bearings then check all the nuts and bolts along the forks. Make sure everything feels tight, If it's a bearing problem the dealer should fix it for you.

+1

My guess is the steering head.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Colleagues , well, in general , I decided my problem ;-). Thank you for your participation and suggestive proposal. I will not torment you riddles. Were correct in your responses . And so :
autopsy showed that the AIFM fork filled volume is true, but the quality of red liquid was like a little oil with a viscosity of 10 , most likely it was diluted jam ) ) . Fork arms move freely up and down , just disassembly showed not properly installed spring ( stupidly turned their small turns up) and this is causing such a sound ! !
Gulf oil in the ratio of 2 20 viscosity syringe and one syringe 5 , selecting the correct spring , we have a normal progression in the suspension and stiffer fork. And lo fork alive ! ! !
With regards to the knock - if you hold the rear brake and start to swing bike facing nothing knocks and that's fine . But if you hold the front brake and rock will start knocking , do you think that is ? Right brake caliper in combination with blocks) )) Yes, yes it is .... they Floating calipers . Subtotal: moped 2013 assembled in China hence the quality and sores ))) . Who has the same knock check the oil in the fork and correct assembly of feathers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts