Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested in adding a great and easy to install speaker system to their Burgman, I highly recommend getting a Classic Edition System from the folks at Uniqcycle in Ft. Collins, Colorado. They come in chrome or black and produce outstanding sound and volume. I mounted my speakers through the vented slots just inside the mirrors and they fit great and look really nice! Then put the amplifier in the larger glove box that locks. Ran the 3.5 mm male plug which I use with my MP3 player into the left hand glove box.

Basically, just plug in the MP3, select an album to play, and shut the glove box door. As an option, you can add a volume control knob mounted right through your dash for easy to reach access. Or, just adjust volume using the MP3 in the glove box. This system is awesome, produces great sound and is really simple to install. I highly recommend to anyone interested in adding a speaker system to their scooter without making major alterations to the Tupperware.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Shark Audio has some good systems too. For a lot less and come with everything you need to install. I have had good luck with them. Plan to install one on 2013 Burgman 650. Ether the above system or Shark it's all good when you can take your tunes with you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts