Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to visit a friend last night and what should I park next to? A very nice Triumph and a squeaky clean, shiny silver 650 with a Givi screen, top box and NICE Corbin seat. I was soooo jealous! It looked so nice under the lights. Don't know who it belongs to...is it a members here? If not I'll go leave a note for them to join us.

Mine is still in pieces but I hope to be on the road soon. Maybe someone will "spot" me cruising around central Florida.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know that scooter

The burgman 650 along with the red triumph speedmaster you saw ,belong to my good friends who reside at that complex.We all go riding quite often, let me know if you would like to go on a ride. Thanks Bo........

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
now - how floppin cool is that?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of course I'll ride!

Welcome to BurgmanUSA! I am in the process of rebuilding my Burgman. You can check out the damaged scoot HERE if you want to see what I got myself into. So far I have done all the work except straightening the forks and mounting the rims. I should have it back from the shop next week to start cleaning it up and remounting plastic. I should be on the road within the next couple of weeks and I would love to ride with you guys. That is if you don't mind a girl tagging along! :D What do you ride?

Cool handle by the way. Do you own a Viper? Were you born in '64? Inquiring minds want to know. I guess you can figure mine out...

Hope to ride with you soon!

Dee aka Scubagirl

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Hi Dee...

I probably missed it at some point... but, What happened to this Burg? Are you sure it wasn't cheaper to just buy a new one?

Joe

·
Registered
13 Posts
small world

My god girl, I hope you are alright .After looking at those pictures I'm amazed you're able to type.I have to say that is a sad looking burgman and I hope you get the girl back together so we all can go for a ride.May I ask what happened.Viper just a name but you are right on the 64.We ride just about every weekend,I also ride a Truimph ,and my friend with the silver 650 just put over 12k miles on his in just 2years. Keep in touch......My wife is the one I'm getting the scooter for , she had a piaggio BV200 and now want's a bigger bike. See You latter ........viper64

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Questions...

Viper & January -

In answer to your question(s).

I will clean it up change the oil, check the fluids ect. prior to breaking it in. It is an '03 with only 194 miles on it. I plan on changing all the fluids at the 600 mile service just because it has been sitting for so long.

Trust me...once I am on the road there will be no stopping me! :twisted:

I put over 4,000 miles on my 50cc in less than 10 months and I couldn't ride it all the time because of the lack of stability and storage! Hard to carry a laptop on the baby scoots! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts