Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are the user signatures not currently showing?

·
Administrator
394 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean. I can see your signature now. Can you send us a screenshot of the issue?

KN Community Support

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it works now but it didn't when I posted this.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
they are all out to get you. just kidding. ;)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
While we are on signatures...can I STRONGLY suggest everyone go in and drop the size of the signatures to 1 and spread them out a bit instead of vertical lists.
Use • as a separator for clarity.

set like so for size

Help your fellow riders...post up destinations and pics here
Post here > http://burgmanusa.com/forums/37-bur...usa-com-tech-support/26-phot...tml#post758145
Interesting places to go.- strut your top destinations!

Thanks

This is separated perfectly - just needs down sizing so it is not competing with the content.

| GIVI AF266 | SideDeflectors | BreakAway Cruise | Pillion Backrest | Sena SMH10 Intercom | Gerbings T5 | Fehling Racks | Givi E21 SideCases | AirHawk 2 | Fender Extender | MCL Reservoir Cover | K&N Air Filter | Stebel Nautilus Horn | Zumo 350 | Drift HD Ghost |

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
like this
'03 Blue 650 replaced stripped CVT primary pulley assembly/failed bearing and upgraded with Polish adapter, on the road again, yay.
'03 Blue 650 parts bike •*www.gotgroceries.net

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
While we are on signatures...can I STRONGLY suggest everyone go in and drop the size of the signatures to 1 and spread them out a bit instead of vertical lists.
Use • as a separator for clarity.
Hey, don't hijack my thread man. :D Holy cow I can't read those shrunken ones besides I think there's a few that might qualify as a chapter in a book. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts