Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,857 Posts
Sure. Why not? If it works, we'll keep it. If it doesnt..I 'll take it back down. Doesn't cost anything. Pappy, go take a look and tell me if this is what you had in mind. (Give me a few minutes after Ipost this.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greengoose said:
Sure. Why not? If it works, we'll keep it. If it doesnt..I 'll take it back down. Doesn't cost anything. Pappy, go take a look and tell me if this is what you had in mind. (Give me a few minutes after Ipost this.)

Hi Brian,

Yes, that is EXACTLY what I've seen for years in some of my motorcycle groups. Another folder often used is one for "Planned or Group Rides". But that may not be so popular here? Also, I'm not trying to railroad ya into anything! Just mentioning some stuff that work really well elsewhere? This place is really starting to look tricked out. Lookin GOOD. Mike :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,278 Posts
Pappy said:
Another folder often used is one for "Planned or Group Rides". But that may not be so popular here?
I think that one is covered by the "Rallys and Gatherings" forum.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
billmeek said:
Pappy said:
Another folder often used is one for "Planned or Group Rides". But that may not be so popular here?
I think that one is covered by the "Rallys and Gatherings" forum.
Yep, Im AWAKE now. Sorry as usual. God, I'm just gettin too old! Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,278 Posts
Pappy said:
Yep, Im AWAKE now. Sorry as usual. God, I'm just gettin too old! Mike
I understand (all too well) since I just woke up from a nap. :)
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top