Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The UPS guy just delivered a set of side visors for my 2013 Burgman. As it is snowing and cool here I am in no hurry to open the box or do the installation......riding opportunities are few and far between until sometime in March.......looking forward to how they work when Spring comes.

TW

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
nice! hope you get the visors installed soon, they may work to for snow too!

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
The UPS guy just delivered a set of side visors for my 2013 Burgman. As it is snowing and cool here I am in no hurry to open the box or do the installation......riding opportunities are few and far between until sometime in March.......looking forward to how they work when Spring comes.

TW
After you install them, let us know what you think of them. I ordered a set but cancelled the order.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I am a big fan of these deflectors. I used to have a Bagster that covered my legs and thighs for those cold rides but have since been replaced by these simple deflectors. A definite must have. I keep mine on year round. Adds a sharpness to the overall look.

·
Administrator
18,744 Posts
The ones for the older 650's are not being sold in the US any more that I can find. Still, a LOT of money for a small item. HUMMMMMM, some Carbon Fiber and foam..... Where is Seatac when we need him? ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2013 650 side visors

rbarrera, It looks like they could trap your foot... have you had any problems with that ? Nice looking Burgmans...
The side visors for 2013s are quite a bit different than the ones for prior years......no foot interference at all.......

TW

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I had side visors on my Honda Helix (came with them from the factory) and loved them. I have been looking for a set for my '07 650 since I bought it this past spring without finding any here in the USA. I saw a post on another thread that talked about someone fitting a set from a car but never saw a followup on what car or what manufacturer made them. I personally hate it when someone posts that they have done something to a bike without telling how others can do the same.

Anyone have an idea of how we can get this sort of thing for 650 Burgmans older than the 2013?

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

·
Registered
216 Posts
In trapping your foot you mean your feet being prevented from smoothly and quickly putting your foot down to support your bike then I would have to say that I guess it could happen but has never happened to me nor did I have to go through a learning period to get used to it. My tendency is to bring my feet toward me,first, then down to the ground if my feet are extended forward. I have size 11 feet and my feet fit loosely in the pocket. It was 27 deg. during my ride home this morning at 65 mph. placed my feet in the pockets and the wind just flew by me. Awesome deflectors. Also, if you like to ride with legs stretched forward and toes pointed outward...then these are not for you.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am a big fan of these deflectors. I used to have a Bagster that covered my legs and thighs for those cold rides but have since been replaced by these simple deflectors. A definite must have. I keep mine on year round. Adds a sharpness to the overall look.

Hi there rbarrera what's the name of that seat it looks great, I won't one

1 - 16 of 16 Posts