Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
say did i see on somewhere on this site mention of side shields that can be mounted on the front sides of the bike to keep the cold wind off your legs?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I wonder how hard it would be to rig up an "apron" like the Seattle motorcycle police use in the fall and spring. It's been a while since I've actually seen one, but I think it would work well.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brian said:
I wonder how hard it would be to rig up an "apron" like the Seattle motorcycle police use in the fall and spring. It's been a while since I've actually seen one, but I think it would work well.

yea Brian i see a helix on the web somewhere that had side shields that covered the open area where you legs and feet where. it would be nice to see if a burgman owner has come up with this device yet somewhere. this would extend the season for us riders that live up in the colder climates.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Lapine Rider said:
Like this?

http://burgmanusa.com/forums/viewtopic. ... =termoscud
Yeah, very much like that. Too bad that one doesn't work on the 650; the price isn't too outrageous, and it's a known quantity -- unlike something that I'd make myself.

·
Premium Member
11,295 Posts
Brian there is deffo an apron for the 650 - hang on a mo while I have a hunt.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts