Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Until you take it off and look at it and see what's wrong, I don't think there's much that can be done. I would think the mirror is gear driven and one of the gears has either broken, or come loose from the shaft it's fixed to. I would think that this is a sealed unit and is probably sold that way, no repair, but that doesn't mean it can't be repaired with good knowledge of mechanical repairs. I think I would also find someone here on the forum that has a repair manual and see what the options are for the mirror. I would also look online at a parts catalog and see how it's sold and the cost. When you switch the mirror from open the close does the motor run, or not, this tells if it's a gear or motor. Here is a pic of the mirror for a 2006, looks like $187.00 will fix you up, I would say it's a sealed unit. http://www.suzukipartsnation.com/oemparts/a/suz/506b7025f8700235b876b4ea/mirror-an650a

John

·
Registered
220 Posts
It does look like he is talking about the standard mirrors, my mistake. I've owned some 40 plus bikes and never would want to re-adjust my mirrors before each ride, but I guess if space is a problem then I would have to.

John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.