Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I own a 2008 Burg 650 executive and am wanting to add more storage space and was looking at GIVI side cases or similar. Problem I'm having is that I am finding that, as with the GIVI brand mentioned, that the side mounts will fit a 650, but not my 650 executive. Any help here is appreciated. Are there any quality HARD saddlebag / side cases and mounts out there to fit my burg? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
There's a guy in New Zealand that makes brackets for the 650 and Givi bags. I think his name is KiwiDave. No sure though.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Yep, KiwiDave. He makes quality Givi mount racks for the 650 Burgman Executive. There is also someone who makes thinner stainless steel Givi mount racks too. Sells them via ebay. I have the stainless steel racks as they cost a lot less than KiwiDave's. In hindsight I would go with KiwiDave's as my stainless steel racks bent some the first week I had them mounted. My racks still work just fine, it is just that with them bent a little they do not look as good as they should.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you both... I am trying to get in touch with him as we speak... Cant wait to see if I can get a set.. About how much am I looking at for the set roughly? $$$

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
thank you both... I am trying to get in touch with him as we speak... Cant wait to see if I can get a set.. About how much am I looking at for the set roughly? $$$
The cost of the Givi bags run from about $200 to over $700 depending on which ones you buy (this is for two bags). This is in addition to the cost of the racks. The E41's I have retail for $575 and I am thinking about picking up a set of E22's which retail for about $250.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts