Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 11, 2005 it is 7:00 AM the Bergy is loaded and I am off to meet with James at his home. James swollows the last of his coffee on the way out the door to clean the dew off of his Wing, (Motorcycle) warms it up and we are off. We meet up with Rick and his truck at the grocery store parking lot and we got us a convoy. Rick is also a Shriner and the truck I am sure is for James GoldWing because we all know the Bergy would not break down. I gave Rick a hand held radio that communicated with my helmet mounted Chatterbox, which turned out to be a bad idea. Our see America route started at Southaven Ms, 13 miles from Downtown Memphis Tn, then down 78 highway through Tupelo to Birmingham then a little Xway I-65 to Montgomery 231 to Panama City Fl. This route after :pottytrain3: breaks and a few stops to rub our sore :pottytrain2: : and :eek:ccasion5: we arrived at the Days Inn at 6:00 PM, went to the meet and greet room then out for some seafood. I ate enough crab legs to :pukeright: . Back at the room for a cold shower to put out the last flames of my still :blob6: butt. Thursday morning ride on the beach rd. a little shopping for the wifes and then it hit (STUPID is as STUPID does) :withstupid: :withstupid: James I have always wanted a TATOO. Me too! James is 49 and I 54, talk about needing adult supervision. Then James said: I will if you will, :munky2: :munky2: we did. We spent the rest of the day discussing our intelligents :shaking2: :shaking2: and how we were going to explain the (TITOOS) not misspelled. It was decided :scratch: to just face our wifes headon, after all we are men :king: :king: kings of our castle. I thought that once, now after the TATOO :queen: and me the :joker: . Friday the day of the competition, let me explain. Panama City is where the Shriners hold their Dixie Motor Corp competion. We compete with our motorcycles, mini cars, go carts, three wheelers, gators etc. James was not in the competition this year, but I a big guy at 6' and 240 climbed into my little mini car along with my 3 team mates and out to the arena we went. The pressure was too much for our lead man Arthur, he was lost from the first manuver, I was ashamed :crybaby: , the laughing stock :3some: of the whole convention. I put my car back in the trailer, jumped on the Burgy and headed home to face :queen: . We made it home about 2:00 AM Saturday morning, James and I both wandering if our wifes will ever let us play together anymore. As it turned out my wife :love1: loved the heart shaped tatoo above my heart with the arrow through it and the banner across with her name. A little suprise in 35 years of marriage :love3: is a good thing.

:cya:
Tailwind

1 - 2 of 2 Posts