Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks.... I just scored a one owner, near mint/showroom condition, 2007 Burgman 650 with less than 3,200 miles for way under market value. Now on to the real reason I'm here....

I know there has been a lot of discussion regarding the primary adapter bolt issue with the 2006 year model. I'm wondering if the same is an issue with the 2007 year model? What else should I be on the look out for regarding the 2007 year model? I changed the stopper bolt on my 05. Is that something that needs to happen with the 07 as well?

Thanks in advance for valuable input and suggestions....

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
It’s a cheap fix so order the bolt to have on hand but ride it cause you stole it till it gets there.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s a cheap fix so order the bolt to have on hand but ride it cause you stole it till it gets there.
Yep... do have a spare bolt on hand. Hoping to make a trip to Key West in a cou[le of months. Want to have the new bike as ready as can be.

·
Administrator
18,201 Posts
I think that only 1 2007 had this issue. About 15 2006 that I know of, but 0 2005's

Reactions: tahoeking

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
Just as pretty as a 2018 ....what are you going to do with the $8000 you saved ?

Reactions: Dave_J

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just as pretty as a 2018 ....what are you going to do with the $8000 you saved ?
I'm going to Disney World! No, wait..... that one's already been used to death.
Seriously though, did save a wad of cash. Where as we are planning a trip to the keys I was looking for a Burg much newer than my trusty, rusty old 2005. Had almost pulled the trigger on a 2014 Burg 650 with just over 14,000 miles on it for $5,100 when I came across the mint 2007.

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts
Sweet Buddy I know the feeling ....here’s something for ya while packing for the Key’s

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet Buddy I know the feeling ....here’s something for ya while packing for the Key’s

The Scooner Wharf Bar!!! Well darn..... we'll most surely have to check it out (if it's still there). Too bad we didn't bring a dawg with us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts