Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Nice idea, I hope more folks take you up on posting images of their scoots on your site.. I will when I do finally take some pic's

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I looked at the site. What does a guy standing with a GUN have to do with scooters? You said all pictures had to be approved. :?

Janine

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
D'oh! I guess I shouldn't post this then huh? :twisted:

Forgive that poor lil ol golf cart - it didn't mean to be there...

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At the risk of repeating myself... Pete, you have a warped sense of humor dude... I like that.

Joe

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Sense of humor or not. That picture could go in the dictionary to illustrate the term "Gun Nut".

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
.....does it really deter? Or does it move the crime to a less 'hostile' /more vulnerable (like old people) area?

·
Registered
284 Posts
NormanB said:
.....does it really deter? Or does it move the crime to a less 'hostile' /more vulnerable (like old people) area?
Yes it deters. As George Orwell said "people sleep peacefully in the beds at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". Whether it is the soldier across the ocean, the cop down the street, or you with a weapon in your home, the threat of greater force will deter all but the mentally deranged. Yes it might also move the crime to more vulnerable people. The criminal mind is evil. That can't stop us from defending ourselves and our loved ones. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I presume that means your Ok to shoot a burglar in your home, in the UK if you so much as give a burglar a dirty look they will take you to court for harassment. I have three dogs and a warning notice in my window.
"Warning" My dogs don't take prisoners.
Ian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts