Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience shipping a motorcycle? If so, what was the company you used and you experience with that company? Thanks.

Bill...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Bill,
when i first bought my honda passports I found a company that moves bikes in an enclosed 40' trailer (like the big trucks) and that's their speciallty. I have that number somewhere at home and if your interested let me know and I will look it up for you. they do agreat job and the container is rigged to handle motorcycles only.
Steve/Tx

·
Registered
13,278 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
My experience

Excellent link Bill

I have used http://www.funtransport.com/ to ship my scooter and a trike within the past few years. Both shipments went off without a hitch. As an added bonus, they offer a 10% discount for AMA members.

Regards,

Dan

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maxfun, I am interested in knowing that shipping company that shipped your bike. Thanks.
Bill

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone had any experience shipping a motorcycle? If so, what was the company you used and you experience with that company? Thanks.

Bill...
I am also willing to share my experience. Few weeks ago, I ship my motorcycle from new york to new jersey. I tried Citizenshipper Motorcycle shipping service and i am pretty happy with them. There was very friendly and polite. And it doesn't cost much to me.

I got there suggestion from one of the forum.
Motorcycle Shipping | Get ‘em on the road | CitizenShipper

If anybody any other recommendation then feel free to ask as i am there with my 15 year experience of biking.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
New York to New Jersey ......you should have done a Subway and Ride Adventure 😃

Reactions: s-steel

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I am also willing to share my experience. Few weeks ago, I ship my motorcycle from new york to new jersey. I tried Citizenshipper Motorcycle shipping service and i am pretty happy with them. There was very friendly and polite. And it doesn't cost much to me. I got there suggestion from one of the forum.
Motorcycle Shipping | Get ‘em on the road | CitizenShipper

If anybody any other recommendation then feel free to ask as i am there with my 15 year experience of biking.
He's probably shipped his bike by now given it's a 16 year old thread post.

Reactions: ibuzzard
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.