Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone used one? $48 for the back one, from cheapcycle parts. Hmmmm....

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Only got 5k miles out of them on my 07. If you don't plan on putting a lot of miles on your ride they would work. As I put 10k per year on the 07 ( just sold with 47k ) they weren't worth it cost per mile for me. :wink:

·
Registered
427 Posts
They are OK, keep and eye on your air pressure, don't run it low. I would not go cross country on one. (I have had three on a 250cc scooter, I switched back the Michelin Man).

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I recently put a pair on my 400. They were $85 delivered from Motorcycle Superstore. I installed them myself and did not balance them. I found them smooth up to 78 MPH and I will not be going any faster. I read a lot of reviews about them on the web site and many people were very happy with them and the mileage they got with them. The original rear tire and the replacement Pirelli went about 5,000 miles each with the kind and type of roads I ride. I hope to get the same mileage from the Shinko and I am happy with the tires right now.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm
I guess I ride easy- my "Hoop" :D on the rear is at 7,000 so far and could probably go another 2,000.
I was thinking of another brand this time, but Hoops seem to treat me well.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
In just under 47k I tried every brand that fit on the rear of a 07 400. Best cost per mile for me was from Diablos. They didn't last the longest, just cost the least to run. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts