Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded in my 2012 Burgie, but before I did, I removed the top case/trunk and put the Exec passenger backrest back on the bike.

So I'm selling the entire kit which includes the SH-45 trunk, the pad for the passenger to lean on, two keys, and the mounting hardware I used to mount it on my 650 Exec.

The mounting hardware includes the Shad quick release baseplate, a nice aluminum stiffener/mounting plate that I made, and the bolts with angled spacers needed to mount the case as pictured below.

My wife used this as her backrest when we rode 2-up, and I thought it was a very solid mounting system.

The case is very well made and locks onto the bike. It fits the 650 Executive for sure, not sure about other versions. It was well over $200 new w/o the mounting system, I'm asking $170 WITH the mounting system (shipping included in the CONUS).

Thanks for looking!
Dean

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a few more pics:

This is the case alone:

This is the inside:

This is the top side of the quick connect mounting base:

This is the bottom side (my aluminum adapter/stiffener):

Dean

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price reduced to $160

Price reduced to $160...great xmas gift!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very interested. Does the mounting plate use the factory holes for the stock backrest?
Yes, on the executive, you remove the passenger backrest, and then mount my plate using the same three holes as the factory backrest.

Dean

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Do you still have it?
Yep...still have it. Had a few PM's from interested parties, but as of this moment still available.

Do you have the Exec model? This mounts in place of the passenger backrest. Don't know if the holes are there on the non-Exec model, or if you have to drill them.

EDIT: after some research, it looks like the threaded mounting points are there on the non-Exec, you just need to drill the three holes through the cover behind the seat.

Dean

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry Sharkey, I'm not able to get into the PM system for some reason.
But, and symtastic said, already sold.
Thanks for looking though.
Deano

1 - 11 of 11 Posts