Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Not too hard. Hold both buttons on the dash until it starts to blink. Then hit the button on the right to adjust the one that's blinking. Then hit the button to the left to change to the other side, and same procedure. Owners manual explains it best. Also, but bike on center stand and turn it on. Won't work otherwise.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Um don't think the bike needs to be on - just the key turned far enough for the dash to light up.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I gave up on setting my clock. I keep adjusting the time following the procedure above, but a week later and it is an hour ahead. I keep setting it back, but it's no use. Gremlins, I suspect.

·
Premium Member
14,251 Posts
Um don't think the bike needs to be on - just the key turned far enough for the dash to light up.
The engine does not need to be on but the side stand does need to be up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not too hard. Hold both buttons on the dash until it starts to blink. Then hit the button on the right to adjust the one that's blinking. Then hit the button to the left to change to the other side, and same procedure. Owners manual explains it best. Also, but bike on center stand and turn it on. Won't work otherwise.
How long do you have to hold both buttons?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I pushed both buttons in for about 10 seconds with the key on.

I was content with the tempeture but one day while I was riding I noticed the wrong time was displayed...

...so I had to deal with that. Only because I found the time procedure before the tempeture display setting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts