Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Service Manual

Ordered from them tonight. Will let you know when I receive it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered a manual from this company last week for my 2012 Burgman 650. I received the manual today and it appears brand new. Cost me $41.00 including shipping.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Service Manual Update

Ordered mine Tuesday evening 2/17. Within an hour after the initial confirmation was received, I got update that it had shipped with the tracking number. Received it today which is pretty impressive given the bad weather we have had here lately.

Looks to me like the official Suzuki Service Manual, not some cheap copy. All in all a good experience with this vendor and prompt service. I consider it a bargain for $35 Plus $6 for shipping.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ordered mine 2/23/15 and received notice today it has shipped, which really means it's ready to go, not necessarily en-route yet. Still great communications. Will let you know more when it arrives.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ordered mine 2/23/15 and received notice today it has shipped, which really means it's ready to go, not necessarily en-route yet. Still great communications. Will let you know more when it arrives.
I just checked the USPS tracking number and it says "NOT FOUND" :???:

·
Registered
58 Posts
The manual arrived yesterday, well packed and in new condition. Well pleased so far. Worth the $41.00 I think.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thanks for the reply and link.
I will order mine as well. Thats a big savings, from the Factory at $90.00 this one will cost me $46.00 including shipping. The 2013-2014 & 2015 are different in several things even the tupperware, access and some specs have changed. I'm nearing one year and since dealer here is very expensive I will have to do must of my own services. May take in for the tranny rather than chance it and have to get special tools as well.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I bought one for my 2013 650. It is not a genuine Suzuki manual, but is a pretty good scanned copy of the real thing. Also, it is not bound like a factory original, but seems like it will hold up to normal use. All in all, a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have dealt with this supplier on two occasions. Service manual for a Swing and the Burgman 650. Good value for money. It's a pity that mail charges for anything ordered from the US sometimes equal or surpass the purchase price though !

·
Registered
364 Posts
The FEDEX driver just left and I am now the proud owner of a Brand New Suzuki AN650 Service Manual. That, and Ledude's videos should cover everything I will ever need to do on my Burgman.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
You are ripping off Suzuki by buying copied manuals that equals to nothing but copyright violation. If you have no conscious and enjoy stealing just to save a few bucks, buy the ripoff copy. I bought the genuine copy for $83.00, and the printing and binding is perfect. Suzuki spent money to put together this manual, and to buy ripoff copies amounts to nothing but STEALING just because you can get away with it. Shame on you people who do that!

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
2003-07 AN 650 Service Manual

I have an OFFICIAL Suzuki Service manual for an 03-07 AN650. I have a new bike, and a new manual, so I don't need this one. It is in good shape with no missing pages or damage. I paid $100.00 for it, I am willing to let it go for $20.00 plus shipping. A good deal for someone that wants an ORIGINAL manual, not a cheap reproduction. First PM takes it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
You are ripping off Suzuki by buying copied manuals that equals to nothing but copyright violation. If you have no conscious and enjoy stealing just to save a few bucks, buy the ripoff copy. I bought the genuine copy for $83.00, and the printing and binding is perfect. Suzuki spent money to put together this manual, and to buy ripoff copies amounts to nothing but STEALING just because you can get away with it. Shame on you people who do that!
Does that mean I should only buy genuine Suzuki Motor Oil too?

·
Registered
426 Posts
That's your personal position and opinion.
Based on your world view then, everyone should only buy and install OEM parts and accessories. Buying aftermarket parts and accessories are not acceptable. Assume you apply this philosophy to every ASPECT of your life then.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Buying generic oil instead of "original" has nothing to do with buying unauthorized copies of copyrighted literature.

I won't support people making money that way, so I stick to free downloads instead.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts