Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
I can't tell you how much I am injoying my new bike. I have about 350 miles on it so far and look foward to servicing it myself.
Is there a on line site where I can purchase the service manual for the 400. The reason being is that the dealership is about 1.5 hours away and I normally buy most of my stuff on line. By the way, I was stopped by a cop yesterday cause he saw my modulating front head lights. He didn't give me a ticket cause he didn't know if it was legal or not. I think he was more interested in the bike than anything. When I got to work, I downloaded a document that states federal law superseeds state laws making modulating headlights on motorcycles legal as long as it meets spicific requirments.
Anyway, if someone has the service manual info It would help me out a lot.
thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
steve marcello said:
Hi folks,
I can't tell you how much I am injoying my new bike. I have about 350 miles on it so far and look foward to servicing it myself.
Is there a on line site where I can purchase the service manual for the 400. The reason being is that the dealership is about 1.5 hours away and I normally buy most of my stuff on line. By the way, I was stopped by a cop yesterday cause he saw my modulating front head lights. He didn't give me a ticket cause he didn't know if it was legal or not. I think he was more interested in the bike than anything. When I got to work, I downloaded a document that states federal law superseeds state laws making modulating headlights on motorcycles legal as long as it meets spicific requirments.
Anyway, if someone has the service manual info It would help me out a lot.
thanks
Check on Ebay, do a surch for Burgman. There is one AN400 service manual listed there. Good luck

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I picked up a service manual from the dealer it was $ 27.21. Sometimes with shipping Ebay will could cost you more .
I would also like to know .
When I got to work, I downloaded a document that states federal law superseeds state laws making modulating headlights on motorcycles legal as long as it meets spicific requirments
what requirments.<s>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts