Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since alot of people joining dont seem to be putting there location on ther profile i thought i'd ask if there are wisconsin riders who might want to join up with a couple of other wisconsin riders and myself for a day and overnighter? safe riding eyes5002

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Yeh, I sure wish folks would at least list their STATE. Also, would kinda be nice to have a first name....real or otherwise. :p

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sept. 12-13

Can't give you a definate yes at this time but we are interested. We live
in N IL about 15 miles south of Rockford. Our 2 nd Burgman came from
Engelharts we picked it up 7/10/04. Where did you have in mind of riding
to?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sept 12-13 ride

forum..just a information update...we have 4 couples from different areas of the state and northern Il. and 6 bikes going so-far....most of us have never met. We do have a couple who attended Scootercade so we're looking forward to stories /pictures of their trip. We are meeting at the East Town Suites in Madison on Sunday mid -morn the 12th and touring to Lake Geneva for a overnight stay at a hotel/motel, with breakfast and goodbyes monday mid -morn. Anyone is welcome to join in regardless the make of their 2-wheels. We have a couple who is familiar with Lake Geneva who can get us rooms once we have a count . If interested e-mail me or reply with a post, its only a short month away.. safe riding ...eyes5002

1 - 4 of 4 Posts