Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All:
I've recently bought a 2003 Burgman 400 and am trying to find ways to modify it ie)new grips, racks, cup holders etc. I've seen pics of many that have been modified but can't seem to find the parts they've been modified with. I used to ride a 2003 Yamaha Vstar 1100 Classic, but health issues have made me scale down. Im looking forward to entering into the Burgman community.

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
If the present wind screen is not a GIVI that would be the best place to start.
Welcome to the group.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok..thanks. Stupid question. How do I tell that? What part of TN? My folks live in Tullahoma. Love that country!

·
Registered
36 Posts
welcome aboard! i am just south of you in longmont.

·
Premium Member
4,015 Posts
I live in the north eastern corner, Blountville near the TN/VA line. The GIVI is thicker and wider.

Tri-Cites refers to Kingsport, Bristol and Johnson City. Bristol is the home of the fastest 1/2 mile NASCAR race track. Kingsport is home of Eastman Chemical. And JohnsonCity is home of Dr Enuf. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
677 Posts
Mammasita said:
Ok..thanks. Stupid question. How do I tell that? What part of TN? My folks live in Tullahoma. Love that country!
No problem -- a forum like this takes getting used to. Look back at Chet's post, then over on the right side, where his location is listed. (Appears to be right in the middle of Tri-cities TN/VA area.) It's often useful to have your location in your profile, so people don't have to ask questions like "where are you?" :) Here in this thread it's obvious that you're in Loveland, but as you branch out into other subforums and threads it will not be.

Welcome to the forum and to the Burgman GRIN! :D You will have a lot of fun with that bike. Be sure to look in on the pre-2007 forum when you have issues or questions about maintenance.

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! JC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts