Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post and I should say right off that I am not a Burgman owner. My older brother was a Burgman 650 Executive owner but had to sell it due to health issues. Before selling, he removed a few of the accessories and has asked me to help advertise and sell these items. We plan to post these items this coming Thursday when he comes to visit. I'll take pictures and give the most accurate descriptions that we can. I don't know what all he plans to bring but he did mention a Givi top case and some Denali LED driving lights. These items would be practically new since he didn't have them long at all before selling the bike. Look for our next post in a couple of days. Thanks!

·
Registered
68 Posts
List away, sorry he had to part with the bike. I am always.interested in farkle for my bike.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Standing by for an updated post with pics, etc.

late,
Coz

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My brother will be arriving in a couple of hours. We'll take some pics and write the descriptions and start posting. Thanks for all who have expressed some interest. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, guys...let's start with the Givi Top Box . This was purchased in 2010 at a total price of $530 which included the Gloss Black box (E55N902), the Givi backrest pad (E111), and the Givi Monokey top case mount (E529). As you can see in the pics below, all this is in great condition. The price is $275 including shipping to CONUS.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Any scratches on the top case ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Next up...Denali D1 LED driving lights:

Please note: The wiring harness is NOT included since it went with the bike. Otherwise, everything you need to mount the D1's is here (notice the fender mount kit is included as shown in the pic).

We believe the original price for the D1 LED Driving Light kit and the Fender Mount Kit was around $300. These lights were used only 2 days before the bike was sold so they are really like new. The sale price for all shown is $150 including shipping to CONUS.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK...next item up for sale is a BrakeAway Motorcycle Cruise Control:

As you can see, the instruction booklet is included. According to my brother's invoice, he paid $200 for this which, frankly, seems high. At any rate, he's selling for $100 including shipping to CONUS.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My brother and I are really surprised that the Givi Top Case and the Denali LED driving lights haven't yet sold. Basically, these items are like new and are being advertised at 1/2 price or less. No guarantees but if someone would like to make an offer, we'll consider it. Thanks for looking! :D

·
Registered
770 Posts
Will the box fit on a 400?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will the box fit on a 400?
As you probably already know, this was mounted on a 650 Executive. I'll have to check to see if the mounting kit also fits the 400. When I have that answer, I'll update with a post. Thanks for your interest. :)

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, Desert Rat appears to be right. The Givi website calls for a different adapter plate than the 650 requires. For the 400, model years '07-'14, the correct adapter plate is E531 and lists for $118. The adapter plate my brother is selling is model E529 which is the one specified for the 650 Executive.

In addition, I should probably call to your attention that the top case we are selling is the largest one Givi offers for this bike. The model number for this case is E55N902A and it is the 55L size. List price is $440. I hope this answers all your questions.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just noticed there was a previous thread on Denali LED driving lights we have for sale. Perhaps this will be helpful:

http://burgmanusa.com/forums/17-aft...denali-led-10w-driving-light-2-light-kit.html

As I mentioned in the original ad, the kit is like new and was only used for a few hours before the bike was sold. The included fender mount kit is really easy to install and positions the lights perfectly. Since the wiring harness was left on the bike, a replacement harness and lighted switch kit can be purchased from Twisted Throttle for around $46.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts