Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I rode one of these the other day and it was really fun, but what would I do with it next week when I had to really go somewhere, or pickup a gallon of milk. I guess these things are the latest craze and they are selling way over list price. List price $3199.00. Maybe I should have posted it elsewhere, but if you want me to kill it, I will.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...FEE440F1DF89EA03E4B57E643CD15&selectedIndex=0

John

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Oh those bikes bring out the kid in all of us. Looks like a hoot. But you're right, overpriced and completely impractical.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
The perfect small city motorcycle - so long as you don't need to actually carry anything. Sure is a cute little thing though.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
the perfect small city motorcycle - so long as you don't need to actually carry anything. Sure is a cute little thing though.
. +1

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I looked at the Honda Grom when they first came out. Pretty things aren't they? Didn't get to ride one as my Honda Dealer is one among the many who don't allow test rides. It was probably for the better, I already have too many motorcycles.

Namaste'
Doug from Kentucky

·
Registered
145 Posts
At the price that old, small Hondas command in the marketplace, you may be able to justify buying one of theses things as a long term investment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts