Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the other Burgman forum is just that but I enjoy and read both Forums 7 wonder if I'm the only user of both that has been affected by this Security Hackers Lion stuff? I've used Norton,microsoft security essentials & MalWare Bytes with no success! I this Burgman Forum the next target! Help! WELDER DON:mad:

·
Registered
109 Posts
What is the problem you are having and trying to get rid of?

When I try to look up Security Hackers Lion - all I get is a bunch of MAC OS Lion Security things and with what all you mentioned I would guess you have windows.

feel free to PM me - and I will see if I can help

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I'm going to assume you picked up one of those fake alert malware's or some other variant. There may be an answer for it over at bleepingcomputer.com and or a google search. Screenshot would be good if you could post one.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Don posted his comments when BurgmanRiders.com
was suffering from a foreign hacker spouting his
political agenda pertaining to the Middle East.
Hacker wasn't blocked by any firewall.
Website admin at BurgmanRiders cleared up the
problem.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ! I finally contacted Norton's Help Line & three different tech's worked on it for about 2 1/2 hours when they declared it ok finally. It was part of the Norton Security program package. I don't know if they did anything or it was just that at the same the affected site got rid of it. I really think it would be stupid to target the Syrian people again after their fearless leader has already caused them so much grief , but if I knew the GPS co-ordinates of that S.O.-, I might consider sending them to those U.S.Navy missle boats! Not political, just personal! Thanx fer listening! The Don

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Thanks ! I finally contacted Norton's Help Line & three different tech's worked on it for about 2 1/2 hours when they declared it ok finally. It was part of the Norton Security program package. I don't know if they did anything or it was just that at the same the affected site got rid of it. I really think it would be stupid to target the Syrian people again after their fearless leader has already caused them so much grief , but if I knew the GPS co-ordinates of that S.O.-, I might consider sending them to those U.S.Navy missle boats! Not political, just personal! Thanx fer listening! The Don
To bad that yer hometown boy - GEORGE W BUSH - wasn't still in office as he would know exactly what to do................

1 - 6 of 6 Posts