Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
yes. I just did it a couple weeks ago. Pretty detailed process. Use LeDude and all will be fine. Took me about an hour to remove things and 25 min to put them back...

·
Registered
192 Posts
No panels removed on my 04 400. the bottom bolt is visible and can be removed easily.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can see the bottom bolt through the inspection hole on the side. But it is off to the side a little. Did you have to use a swivel joint on a socket to get to it.

Mine is an '06.
Never mind. I read the posts in the "2007 to current" and now see that I can sneak an open end wrench in there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Do you mean the shock absorber? What's wrong with your?
I don't think mine work correctly... so I'm intressting what you doing

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you mean the shock absorber? What's wrong with your?
I don't think mine work correctly... so I'm intressting what you doing
I am referring to the strut that holds the seat open. It leaks oil and will not longer hold the seat up. I actually just removed the old one and the shaft is visibly bent.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am referring to the strut that holds the seat open. It leaks oil and will not longer hold the seat up. I actually just removed the old one and the shaft is visibly bent.
Ok. I'm sorry for missunderstanding. My English is not so good and Google Translate isn't always my friend.... I change my strut three years ago. I buy one with 100N, but I think I should have one with 120N.... My 100N doesn't push the seat all ways up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts