1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
take a look here.

·
Administrator
18,401 Posts
I ordered one of those from Ebay seller in Israel on June 14th late afternoon my time zone, that would be Jun 15th their time zone. They shipped it on Jun 15th so fast shipping.

But it does hit ISC Ny, New York (USPS) US postal office and that is always the SLOOOOOW part. Now from Seattle Distribution Center to my house it may get here Monday next week, or tomorrow, WHO KNOWS??

I will give a review when it gets installed.

Seat cover shipping.jpg

·
Administrator
18,401 Posts
Ordered one for a mate of mine it was here in UK in 8days.
Yeah understand that.
In the last 10 shipments from the east (Europe or Africa) it takes weeks to get thru NY's ISC.
When I order items from the west of me (China or Hong Kong) it gets to the US shore slow (2 weeks) but from that point to here its faster, 3 days.

My Polish Adapter left Poland in three days and hit NY ISC in two more days. It then sat for over two weeks before moving to New Jersey for 4 days, then Atlanta GA, then Dallas TX, Ohama NB, Salt Lake City UT, Troutdale OR and then two days bouncing around the Seattle Postal system. All together it took 38 days from Poland to my house.

·
Registered
25 Posts
On long rides my butt hurts after 2 hours on the bike. I have a 650 but the seat is not very comfortable. So I went on Amazon found a gel seat for $69 bucks that one needs belts to put it under the seat. I bought some at Ace Hardware and they work perfectly. Now I can ride for hours and no pain and comfortable.

·
Registered
71 Posts
For every day local riding I use an Alaska Leather sheepskin butt pad. For long rides, I use a Butt Buffer pad. Both are excellent seat "pads".

Reactions: Burgman650$$
1 - 8 of 8 Posts