Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I just recently found this site and I love it. my name is Sean and I'm from Brunswick, Georgia, please forgive any spelling and/or grammer errors,they were never my strong suit. Anyhow, recently I wandered into a local cycleshop and saw the burgman650 for the first time, I was blown away! Evil thoughts started to creep in like"COLLEGE MONEY!...YEA!...MY KIDS ARE SMART!...THEY CAN ALL GET SCHOLARSHIPS!...THEY DON'T NEED NO STINKING COLLEGE MONEY!" All kidding aside I'm planning to buy a burger650 after I get my finances in order. I found this site thru my server's search engine in my quest to find out more about the burgman. I would love to see some pics of your burgmans or pics of burgmans of interst you found on the net.my e-mail address is http://[email protected] can't wait to here from you! sincerely,brunswickburger

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Welcome to the site Sean. Good luck in your quest for a new Burger! We don't have a photo section on this site yet. The man in charge is currently busy in Iraq on duty. I'm sure when he returns he wil address the issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts