Discussion Starter #1
hey

congrats on finally gettin' promoting somebody with some brains!!!!! ha ha ha

You Go ScubaGirl!!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Thanks!

I'm multi-talented. Not only can I rebuild Burgmans, cook, clean and design e-commerce sites...I can moderate! :lol:

I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Dee

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Well, let's see. I've been keeping one eye open for a gal that can cook, clean & likes scooters. Ahhhhhh............. :oops:
Congrats on the promotion.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Sorry Duster!

Sorry Duster but I'm taken! I'm happily married to the best husband in the world...now if only I could convince him to get a scoot. :lol:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Re: Sorry Duster!

ScubaGirl said:
...now if only I could convince him to get a scoot. :lol:
:shock: :shock: :shock: He's missing all the fun!!!

Oh well, hopefully he'll get around and convince himself to join the "family". :wink:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Re: Sorry Duster!

ScubaGirl said:
Sorry Duster but I'm taken! I'm happily married to the best husband in the world...now if only I could convince him to get a scoot. :lol:
We are adding a Vespa GT200 to our family this week. I convinced my husband he needed a scooter in addition to his FJR1300. Now we can Vespa together or tour together. Isn't life grand?

Dee, bring your husband to the Trip to the Cape. We will work on him to get a scooter.

Janine :)

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Dee, since your husband doesn't ride is he willing to be your biker b****? Having a passenger can be fun. Maybe he would even wear some leather hotpants for you. :shock:

Mine has no interest whatsoever in anything relating to motorcycles. That is why my new bike has a solo saddle!

Madonna

Congrats again. Well deserved :!:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Dee, you go girl!!!!!!! Congrats.

Alan

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
madonna is a babe!!! someone mention a ride to the "cape"?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
The Cape

Janine,

I'll try to get him to come along. I was actually going to stick him with the kids but...

I rode out with 2 new scooter friends today. I'll try to get them to come along too. Alice has a nice yellow Reflex and Mike just traded his GoldWing for a pretty blue 2005 AN650. It was a great first ride. Good scenery, flat wide roads and a few twisties. Not much traffic and plenty of room to test the scoot.

Can't wait for the Cape!

Dee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts