Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the clearview screens have a nice vent. Anyone know if these vents can be bought to fit the standard or Givi screens.
Cut your own screen and fit a vent. Where do you get the vents from.

·
Premium Member
14,235 Posts
The vent Clearview uses was patterned after a Honda Goldwing part from a late 90's GL1500 I believe. You probably could order one from Honda. Might be kind of pricey ordered from them. You can also order just the vent directly from Clearview.

Problem with the plan is that the vent has a curve to it from side to side that matches the conture of the windshield. If the windshield you are trying to put it in does not have the same contour you are going to have problems getting it to fit and seal properly.

Reactions: Dave_J

·
Registered
222 Posts
I was planning on doing something similar to this, on the stock windshield, though. I had bought, but not yet picked up my bike. Dave gave me a place or two to buy them, cannot recall them now. They were just simple round vents, a common hole-saw and clear silicone would be all you’d need to install them, I intended to use two.Found out the owner already had a Clearview windscreen on it.

·
Administrator
18,401 Posts
Vetter style pop vents from Aircraft Spruce

·
Premium Member
8,179 Posts
I will sell you a box of holes real cheap, you can put them where you want the air flow. the covers you will have to arrange yourself. Just send money to BR549

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Aircraft Spruce has all kinds of vents for aircraft windows and I'm sure one of these could be easily adapted to a burgman windshield.

Something like this....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts