Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make everyone aware of the Scooting the Ozarks rally in Eureka Springs September 12-17. This rally has been going on in one form or another for about twenty years, although I'm a relatively new participant, having attended in 2019 and 2021. For 2022 I somehow got myself involved in designing all the routes and turning them into GPX files as well as helping develop the agenda. We're looking at a large turnout this year, and it's a rally focused on mostly on riding the great roads of Arkansas and Missouri, with just a few non-riding events taking place in the evenings. The event tends to be dominated by maxi-scooters such as Burgmans, Silverwings, and larger-displacement Vespas, Kymcos, Hondas, etc., so we're not talking about swarms of 49cc bikes or smoke-belching vintage Vespas piloted by riders indifferent to safe riding decorum. :ROFLMAO:

Check it out at the website or on Facebook.

·
Administrator
23,297 Posts
Oh I wish I could ride the 2100 miles just to get there. I'd bet it would be a 5,000 mile round trip. 4 hotels on the way down and 4 on the trip home.

Reactions: dogboy

·
Registered
2006 Burgman 400 - Silver - 8600 miles - and climbing !
200 Posts
Sounds great !

Eureka Spring is in which part of Arkansas ?

I have friends in NW AR I am I overdue to visit...we are only 2 hours S of Texarkana so AR is pretty close.

As opposed to Dave J who appears to be, from his mileage estimate to be in either Anchorage Alaska or Key West Florida.

Well at least we have them surrounded, right Dave ?

Ok "ifin" my Destin Florida trip goes well just likely I can do this scooter rally.

Lemmie see that website....

·
Administrator
23,297 Posts
David, I am just south of Seattle Washington. While some members can justify going 2,000 miles one way to a meet up, I can not get my head around that. I'd need to plan around a 5 day ride with side trips along the way

1 - 6 of 6 Posts