Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lovely Sister (the rich one) gave us a cruise for our 30th anniversary. With the stipulation that my wife contact big sister's personal travel agent and plan all the details without me. Big sis's way of rewarding her for putting up with her little brother all this time. Hahaha. :cool:
Today my wife got the itinerary in the mail and showed it to me and I was shocked and pleasantly surprised. She had a scooter rental for me at every port! :D My only stipulation is to get her to the shopping in St. Thomas and our favorite beach (Friars Bay) in St. Maarten. Sounds easy enough. Scooters truly are the best way to get around down there on those tiny islands.
I am very excited for this cruise now. Just have to wait until November...:(

·
Registered
58 Posts
Lucky Dawg! I wish I had a rich sister,uncle,aunt,or heck anybody with some extra pocket change.
I'll never forget a scuba diving trip to Key West. My best friend and I rented scooters and we had a blast on them. Thank goodness we didn't get locked up. LOL
I was in Lawrenceville the other day.Crazy to see a cow pasture on one side of the road and a car dealership on the other side. Most traffic camera's I've ever seen in my life.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
pretty awesome, now there is no excuse to not upload your Caribbean scooter adventures to youtube!. don't forget to bring your driver's license, it's the only thing they ask you to the rent the motorcycles/scooters.

years ago I rented a little Yamaha Jog to go through Varadero, Cuba. It was a pretty cool experience.

keep us posted!

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
My wife and I travel to Bermuda every year and rent a single scooter for the two of us. It's a small island that can be traveled from end to end in 90 minutes or less. The speed limit is 25 klm per hour and there are hills and sweeping curves everywhere on the Island, to say nothing of the breathtaking scenery. We've been at most of the Caribbean islands, but nothing can beat Bermuda for safety (virtually no crime) and riding pleasure.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Went on a cruise last June to Alaska for our 30th anniversary . No scooter riding but did have a great time. :D

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts