Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen at another site a mention of Scootercade Event being held in Arkansas this summer.

Could anyone give me some information on this.

Date of the event?

Will there be any vendors there?

Is it a family event?

I know it will not be like Honda Hoot and the Mississippi District Gold Wing Road Rider event, since the scooters has not caught own big here, yet.

Scooting on my Burg 400

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Hope this helps.

AUG 16-20: 9TH ANNUAL SCOOTERCADE, Eureka Springs National Annual Convention of Scoot-Tours, the National Touring Scooter Riders Association; AMA-sanctioned, open to all motorcyclists; vendors, parade, scooter rodeo, bike show, awards banquet, rides around the Eureka Springs area, door prizes. CONTACT:
Bob Reinhardt, 10528 Canter Way, St. Louis, MO 63114. Ph: (314) 427-2877. Admission: TBA [email protected]

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I attended Scootercade last year. There are some good vendors there. It is an exceptionally nice crowd. There were many couples there. If you have children that ride with you I am sure they would enjoy it too. It has been held in Eureka Springs, Arkansas for the past 13 years or so. It is a beautiful area, there is a lot to see and do, and the local merchants were quite friendly. I recommend it to anyone who can attend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts