Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to the Dox T Shirt Factory's site and ordered a "Shiftless Bastards" sweatshirt with a picture of four Burgmans on the back. They have a variety of designs for T's and sweats including 650s and 400s. I found the link from a post here on the Forum (don't remember who - sorry).
http://www.doxtshirtfactory.com/

Don

·
Registered
497 Posts
I thought the name "Shiftless Riders" was a catchy name.
It would be a good name for a scooter forum and club.
Have it embroidered on a black leather vest and I think it would look as cool as any other clubs colors.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Hey Guys -

I haven't checked the site in a couple of days so I just saw these posts. Glad you like my shirts and stuff.

I have a decal that says "Body by Tupperware" on my Silver Wing. Can't tell you all the fun I've had with that. My favorite was the stud know it all walking by who was telling his girlfriend in a very profound voice "Oh yes, Tupperware has been making car bodies for years. I see they now make motorcycle parts too" LOL

Be well, ride safe

·
Registered
728 Posts
Is anybody else having problems with Docs site? Each time I click on either the shiftless or the ******* link, all I get is html code.
I wrote doc and told him, he wrote back that its working fine for him. I've tried both at work and now at home, neither place I'm getting in.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Working fine for me!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Great Site!

Great Site Doc! I am a proud member of the Shiftless Riders. I'll order a T-Shirt or 2 sometime in the near future.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
There was a problem but I think it's fixed now.

Thanks to all for letting me know about problems you've found.

Ride safe

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey Jerseybiker, the shirts look great. I would order some, however you do not have my XXXL size so I can not. Please do not tell me your shirts run large and should fit. Nope, if it doesn't say XXXL it will not fit. Any chance of adding the next size for an extra charge?

Thanks,

·
Registered
728 Posts
I figured it out, and wrote him. The problem is, he didn't make sure his web page will work in different browsers. I use firefox, it won't work right in that. But it does work fine in internet explorer. I suggested to him to make sure of his work by trying it in different browsers. WE had the same problem here at work a few years ago, the web page designer was doing her work using IE. Most of the campus was on netscape, so the trouble calls started poring in like water. I brought this to her attention, she fixed it, which fixed all the problems campus wide.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
wilder days said:
I figured it out, and wrote him. The problem is, he didn't make sure his web page will work in different browsers.
Well, that's partly right. I knew it worked in IE and basically never checked nor cared if it worked in other browsers. Back when IE had 90%+ of the browser market I didn't want to spend the time making the site work for the 10% not using IE. (This is only a hobby biz so, time is a big factor).

Now that more and more people are leaving IE, I have started to make it conform to other browers.

Most of it was fixed last night but I think there are a couple of other bugs in there somewhere.

Ride safe

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Mike said:
Hey Jerseybiker, the shirts look great. I would order some, however you do not have my XXXL size so I can not. Please do not tell me your shirts run large and should fit. Nope, if it doesn't say XXXL it will not fit. Any chance of adding the next size for an extra charge?

Thanks,
Since this is a hobby/biz, we can only stock the sizes that sell the most. We get a discount by buying in bulk but not if we only buy a couple of shirts in a particular size.

We do offer the service of putting the design on customer provided shirts so, if you send us new shirts, we'll put the design on them for $10 + shipping costs back to you. For more info or to set this up, please email me [email protected]

Hope that helps.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
It also helps when you have computer geek telling you what the problem is.... :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts