Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imperial Scooter Club proudly presents the Fourth Annual Scooter Rally in Atlanta Georgia on September 15 through the 18th 2005 so please pre-register. Its FREE the current headcount 182

·
Registered
46 Posts
Go see:

http://www.imperialsc.com/

It appears there is too much planned drinking during the rally. Couple that with Atlanta's traffic and it's a formula for disaster.

I suppose it's possible to go there and not drink, but there are just so many bars on the rally stops that it would be too tempting. Maybe it's a rally where you'd want to trailer the bike?

But it would be worth ten bux on-line to win that Lambretta!

·
Registered
231 Posts
They do look like a wild bunch. :wink: Bet they have a blast. I also noticed most have smaller scoots. But who knows how old those pictures are. Most look like they are from 2003. Wow Atlanta? Like Bama Brian mentioned......traffic? Would have to trailer my scoot there if I was going to attend. But as it is I am so busy at work and we are short handed so getting days off is nearly impossible. Hope yall/they have fun.

·
Registered
103 Posts
They have the most professional website I've ever seen for a non-commercial club. The graphics and material presentation are outstanding. They do look like a fun group too.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Imperial Scooter Club proudly presents the Fourth Annual Scooter Rally in Atlanta
I am glad to see that there are other scooter rallies. As the number of rallies and the attendance at scooter rallies grows, I expect that the variety of field events and vendor participation will increase. I enjoyed Scootercade in Eureka Springs primarily for the great people that I was fortunate to meet though I was a bit disappointed with the event structure and vendor participation. Perhaps next year...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts