Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting example of scooter popularity...

My wife is attending a conference in Miami. She told me that the hotel's parking lot has an area specifically for motorcycles. In that area there were four 2-wheeled vehicles: 3 scooters and 1 motorcycle. (Sorry, she didn't say what brands/models of scooters they were.)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I hadn't noticed this before (could be because my wife rides with me 60% of the time :wink: ), but when Roger and I were moving along in slow traffic yesterday, there were hot looking women in cars and SUV's trying to get Rogers attention (not mine, I'm married :wink: ).

Roger's graphics on his Burgman is a "chick-magnet" :twisted: even the harley guys had to respect that since they were over looked by these sensible young ladies, in which two wheeler was more eye appealing. 8)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yeah, Roger's 650 is quite nice indeed. Tell him Johnny says Howdy!

·
Registered
65 Posts
JohnnyDeath said:
Yeah, Roger's 650 is quite nice indeed. Tell him Johnny says Howdy!
I already gave your regards to Roger Saturday. He's now in love with my Utopia riders back rest and is trying to firgure out how to install it properly :? on his custom seat. He'll be going back home to NJ on Thursday. :cry:

We plan a ride to West Palm Beach tomorrow for some aftermarket goodies he tried on my Burgman. 8)

Almost forgot, its a cool 80* F with some clouds today. :twisted:

·
Registered
65 Posts
vfdcaptain said:
I hope you guys are going to post some pictures! 8)
If Roger would only stop forgetting :roll: his camera and jacket and pack them the night before, we'd have pictures 8) Tomorrow may be our last ride together :cry: till he gets back down here, hopefully next month. :D Besides, we only stop for traffic lights, fuel and when we switch rides so please excuse our joy for non stop riding. :wink: If its the thought that counts, we both thought of it. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Is there a primer somewhere on how to post pics? I've just learned to use (barely) a digital camera, and to download them but about all I've been able to do is to send them via the email function of the software.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts