Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
I actually have driven/rode one of these before. They had them at the dealer expo. TGB makes a very nice quality product. I wouldn't mind having one of these for myself. :wink:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Scooter World Magazine did a write up in their August/September 2004 issue. They did some testing and found it would hold seven 16" pizzas with room left for the sodas!

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Looks like a great commuter scooter - more than enough room for everything you might need to bring to work or pick up on the way home.

I think a good name might be "The PEParoni"

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I also read about the TGB in Scooter World Magazine and I think it makes a very practical in town ride that should be a lot of fun also.
At 301 lb's w/ 13" wheels you should even be able to jump a large pizza box :)
And the price is not bad IF you have service nearby

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
With another hundred cc's (for the 55 MPH roads I have to pull out onto) and a local dealer for support, you could definitely sell me one.

IF the seat is comfy, that is...

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Stormsteed said:
Wouldn't you worry a bit about too much weight being transferred to the rear axle, perhaps even past it, lightening the front and making it unsafe/less effective in handling/turns? Perhaps it's not an issue since with an oblique view like this, it's hard to tell where the bulk of the trunk actually sits.
Good observation. They could address that to a certain extent by beefing up the stiffness of the rear suspension I suppose.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Basically, it looks to me like the cargo area replaces the pillion seat. If I'm correct on this, weight should not be much of an issue. My old 150 was rated for a passenger, so the suspensions of these smaller bikes _are_ built for some weight.

l_love_ the basic layout of this thing! Perfect for my needs! If only it had a bigger motor and dealer support and accessories were made for it...

<sigh>.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts