Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I bought the Burger, I have installed a passenger back rest, Givi wind shield (Which I have cut down 2 1/4") Put red/yellow flames on the side and have done my own 600 service.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Got any links to pictures? As far as the windshield goes...how tall are you and how did you cut it down? Im 6'2" and I hope my new GiVi is perfect out of the box.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Winshields

I think people can tell from my other posts that I'm starting to get frantic about the windsceen. I also would like to see pictures and testimonies from anyone that has done something about the stock windscreen. :|

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have installed the GIVI Windscreen, the GIVI Top Case with Back rest, and have ordered a receiver hitch for my 650. I am going to use the receiver hitch for a neat golf club carrier that a company in NM sells for motorcycles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
:?: AZ ordered a "receiver hitch" for his 650 Burger. This sounds like a trailer hitch. Where and how, in light of no usable frame at rear? I have a 150 lb trailer I'm about to sell because I have gone to a 650 Burger from a BMW K-bike (after many years.) Also, has anyone tried fitting Hot Grips? What's the best way of getting to proper wiring?

·
Premium Member
479 Posts

·
Administrator
18,221 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
At least Dave_J put in a question mark. It's a lot longer than Trail Boss.

I'm guessing that Trail Boss was researching windshields, found an interesting thread, posted to it, then changed his mind and deleted the post, resulting in a blank post.

While we're here, I'm 6" tall and molded a piece of polycarbonate to match the curve of the windshield, then set it on small spacers to leave a slot while raising the top of the windshield about 3 inches. It lifts the turbulence to about the top of my helmet, makes the cockpit much quieter, and doesn't have the back push or windage effect that a taller screen usually causes. I'm very happy with it.

8) Claude

1 - 10 of 10 Posts