Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search but could not find any information on lifts. can you use a Motorcycle lift on the Burgman (400) or do you need to use a table lift if you want it up off the ground for cleaning & maint. Also has anyone converted a standard lift to a table lift ? It seems the scooter is light enough for this to work.

·
Registered
135 Posts
i have bought a table lift as the plastic bodywork makes a standard lift un-useable. the table liffts are quite expensive but worth the money over laying down on the concrete.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
mactd83 said:
the table liffts are quite expensive but worth the money over laying down on the concrete.
At almost 57 years old, laying down on my concrete garage floor to work on my Burgman is still not difficult. It's the getting back up that is challenging.... :cry:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
pauljo said:
mactd83 said:
the table liffts are quite expensive but worth the money over laying down on the concrete.
At almost 57 years old, laying down on my concrete garage floor to work on my Burgman is still not difficult. It's the getting back up that is challenging.... :cry:

Oh I don't know - arm yourself with a length of carpet offcut and an old pillow stapled into a towel - real comfortable! I have been known not to want to get up - but hey thats my story and I am sticking to it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts