Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time in over 50 years I am without 2 wheels to ride. I posted my 650on craigs list to see if there was any interest and wow was there ever. I could have sold 4 of them it I had that many. I got my asking price, no haggling.
small suzuki.jpg

·
Registered
91 Posts
I find anything I price fairly on c/l sells quickly. Just about all the motorbikes on c/l are priced at least $1000 over what they might be worth. My question to you is: "What's next?".

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
For reference, do you mind telling us the year, mileage and how much it went for?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I find anything I price fairly on c/l sells quickly. Just about all the motorbikes on c/l are priced at least $1000 over what they might be worth. My question to you is: "What's next?".
totally agree. I buy and sell a lot on C/L.. If its priced right it will be gone a day or two. C/L can be sketchy, just go with your gut on who you are negotiating with. If its doesnt seem right, just move on along.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
The us offers great condition bikes with low miles with very enticing prices

Here, we get broken horribly neglected (either no maintenance or not done on time) scoots with high mileage and prices are crazy exaggerated so you see them bump classifieds everyday.. But no one is buying. Im trying to find a good buy but the ones that seem tgtbt are. Today saw an adfor a maxsym 600 for 3400 bucks.18000 miles. I dont know what rhe pos guy was thinking as he made the post yesterday eve. I ask if we can meet today and he sounded suspicious. I sent him a message later on so we can meet after work. I find out for some unknown reason he posted the ad but didnt even have it. He sold it to a car rental place and has another motorcycle already. What an ahole.

·
Super Moderator
2,331 Posts
That would have been gone pretty much overnight around here.
I posted my k7 with 35k miles for 3k & was getting serious interest before I changed my mind on selling it for now.

It was a 2006 with 14000 miles and sold for $2500.00.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts