Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting up a scooter riders club for our local riders this spring. Is anyone here a member of a club like this? If so, any help or ideas on how to get it off the ground would be greatly appreciated. 8)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
JD,

Go to the link below. I set up a group in Yahoo. I scoured the BB and the Burgman site for members in my area. I also made cards on my computer and left them at the dealers in my area to give to scooter purchasers or owner coming in for service. If you need any other tips e-mail me on the PM button. Good Luck.

Janine

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip Janine, you've been very helpful. It's hard trying to find local riders in my area. So far I believe there is about 40 people interested in the club. Hopefully we can organize some good rides and pull some riders in from other closeby areas.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
JD,

Did you make a Yahoo web site? If so, post the link or send it to me in an e-mail. It's a great way to get people together for ride information.

Janine :)

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to as soon as I get enough spare time. Pretty busy all day long. Hopefully I can get it done sometime this week. Or I may have one of my friends do it for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts