Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious Question...

How many of you Adorn (not Adore...we ALL do that}:~>) your Scoot with some sort of Odds and Ends or Graphics that set it apart from all the others in the crowd???

I found some Holographic Foil Stickers at the Art Store and placed one set on each side by the Burgman Nameplate and one on the Front Garnish and one on the back of my Helmet.

They take up an area about 2 x 2 inches and are a Pink Flamingo standing in a Blue Lake with a Palm Tree arching overhead and the Sun up above.

(OK! So I Live in Florida!!)

The Holographic Prism Effect and the Color draws the eye to them and makes my Scoot easy to identify.

~ Roland

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't really get into stuff like that, but I would like to see a picture of your helmet.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Nan is looking at pin-striping. She had heavily clap'd her 800 and is looking forward to personalizing the Burgie as well.

I'm more a meat and potato(e)s kind of guy 8) I tend to add for function. I had chrome fender tips on my Nomad because they cover the chipped paint and protect the fender from further abuse. I was never one to change or cover a brushed aluminum part with a chromed one or to pinstripe or paint anything on the tank etc.

I did add a few affiliation details, like a CMA logo on the windshield (too big for the stocker, I'll have to wait for the Clearview), an NRA sticker on the right lower and a PK sticker on the left lower.

I don't mind it when others gild their lillies, I'm just not the artistic type, I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts