Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a lite weight cover for a 2012 400 with stock windshield and a V46 Givi Topcase ? Looking for something to cover the scoot while on the road.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Walmart has cheap covers for 30 bucks that do the job. Had an Ultraguard for my Goldwing and they're about 50-70. Their half covers are about 35 bucks. These are nice covers. There are many other manufacturers as well.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Your problem will be bulk. My cover would take up most of the trunk. Not very convenient for travel.

Perhaps a nylon one that just covers the upper half.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I have one of those light nylon covers which used to protect the upper part of my Concours. It fits ok on my Burg - the front covering that big windscreen and the back covering the trunk. Keeps the seat, dash, and controls dry, but it's useless as a security thing.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I have one of those light nylon covers which used to protect the upper part of my Concours. It fits ok on my Burg - the front covering that big windscreen and the back covering the trunk. Keeps the seat, dash, and controls dry, but it's useless as a security thing.
Well, as you said before, the only real security is a good comprehensive insurance policy.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I realized that there were two different cover threads after I had made that post. Figured I might as well leave it; someone would get a chuckle out of it. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts