Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to Bike Week today and visited the International Motorcycle Show being held at Daytona Race Track. According to the Suzy rep the only thing changed or upgraded on the 650 is the tiny splash guard located just ahead of the side stand. The only color that was represented was the silver. GREAT SHOW. Saw the Triumph three cylinder 2300cc rocket. WOW. By the way, all the major mc manufacturers have included scooters in their lineup this year. They had a chrome special Honda Rune on display. Must list for over $40,000. It looked like a space ship. Later.....Don Fuzzy

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
don fuzzy said:
According to the Suzy rep the only thing changed or upgraded on the 650 is the tiny splash guard located just ahead of the side stand.
Looks like the Suzuki rep is a year behind the times. :?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to tell you, saw the Burgman Sprint also. Didn't like it...Too small...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I think it was a 400. Sorry to appear so stupid, but I just returned form viewing 1000 motorcycles. I really did not notice a lot different with the 05's. I noticed the clear lenses, but I like the colored ones on the 03/04. I also picked up a Kuryakn 6180 chrome/black hand grips. Do I just remove the weight on the original grips and not worry about vibration with the new grips?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
don fuzzy said:
...According to the Suzy rep the only thing changed or upgraded on the [2005] 650 is the tiny splash guard located just ahead of the side stand....
The Suzuki rep didn't know what he or she was talking about.

The rain guard was added in 2004.

The '05s will have overdrive, and will be available in silver or blue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts