Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hiya Sandy! Is that the dealership across the road from the K-Mart shopping center? I used to live in Herndon and remember a motorcycle dealer in that spot.

My 400 was wrecked in an accident over a month ago and I'm still waiting for my Progressive insurance adjuster to take care of me. I really miss riding. :cry:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Network Engineer?

I used to work with a bunch of network engineers at UUNET (Network Planning and Implementation branch). Now I'm managing databases for the White House. Where do you work?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: Champion Motorsports

The ride is great, though it tends to bounce over the bumps a bit more than I'd like. Pretty good suspension for a scooter, but not very good when compared to full-sized motorcycles. The power is adequate for taking me up 395 into DC, and more than adequate for getting around downtown. If I had to do it again, I'd probably buy a 650, though. I'm used to having much more power in a motorcycle, and the 650 should be a smoother ride, as well. Less storage on the 650, though.

avgibson said:
I bought a Yamaha Vino from Champions in the March but now work down in DC and what to upgrade to a bigger bike. Champions has 1 400 in stock right now. How do you like the ride and power of the 400?

Andy Gibson

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.