Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to try the saddleman gel pad for my Burg but had mixed results. It made my butt fell better and raised me up a bit giving me better leg room BUT makes my back hurt. I have a lumbar issue and the somewhat stiff gel inside the pad kills my lower back. So I am selling my almost new pad. It literally has about 4 hours of use.

The pad is very well made and if you like the stiffer padding it may be perfect for you. The pad includes the original packaging and the attachment strap. I looked at the strap but did not fit it. Not sure if you really need it, the pad stayed put very well all on it's own.

Here is the company link - http://www.saddlemen.com/saddlegel™-comfort-pad-tech-memory-foam-seat-pad-large-universal

As you can see retail price on it is almost $100 but I am selling mine for $85 shipped within the Cont. USA. Alaska, Hawaii and US territories may cost a bit more, send address for quote. I am willing to ship to Canada as well but will need an address for a quote. I ship via USPS Priority but if you prefer I can look into UPS or FedEx.

·
Registered
408 Posts
How does it attached to the bike? I didn't see any strap so I'm wondering if it just lays on top of the seat and if so, does it slide around?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
31 Posts
Uhhh...it doesn't look like it fits the Burgman... Am I way off?

What size is it?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Uhhh...it doesn't look like it fits the Burgman... Am I way off?

What size is it?
It fits fairly nicely. If I get the time I will post a pic of it on the Burg.

The specs from the Saddleman site

10.5" L x 14" rear width x 8" front width

and I will add that it is about an inch and an 1/8th thick{before sitting on it!}

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
It will fit the 400 seat easily. It is 14 inches across the rear of the pad. Go out and measure your seat at the widest part (right before the inward break) and you will find it is about 14.5 inches. It is about 1 inch less than the 650.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$50.00 shipping included.seven-three-one----six-zero-seven----four-seven-seven-six.
Sorry too low. At that price I would only get about $30 after paypal fees and shipping.

Sorry I have not replied until just now - very very busy at work.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't edit the title or start thread{one thing I don't like about this forum!}.

Anyway I am reducing the price to $80 shipping included.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts