Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. Do the Givi side hard bags allow you to access the gas tank WITHOUT Removing one? Thanks in Advance.

·
Super Moderator
804 Posts
Hey. Do the Givi side hard bags allow you to access the gas tank WITHOUT Removing one? Thanks in Advance.
No
You must remove the bag to gain access to the fuel door. But the caveat to that is the bag only takes a few seconds to remove and the same to reinstall it when finished. Givi bags and mounts are very secure and easily moved from one bike to another if the urge strikes.

·
Administrator
17,677 Posts
Hey. Does the Givi side hard bags allow you to access the gas tank WITHOUT Removing one? Thanks in Advance.
JTay, Welcome to the forums, let us know more about you, where you live and the bikes you ride.

You do not say what Burgman so we are assuming the Burgman 650. The hard bags do block the fuel door and like said it only takes a couple seconds longer to put my GIVI key in the left bag and remove it. I already have the keys in my hand for the gas cap.

On the Burgman 400 and I think the 200 and 125, the fuel filler is up front at the foot well so a 'Hump' bag will interfere there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey Thx for the Feedback! I think I’ll pass on the Saddle bags now. I wanted to use them as “Baggers” with speakers in them for a custom stereo . I ride a 2016 Burgman 650 Executive. This is my 3rd Burgman I’ve owned at diff times. Also had a Silverwing & and a Honda Helix back in the day.Im in Phoenix AZ. Ride safe everyone

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Did someone say Burgman, Custom, Stereo ?

Turnip Up !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts