Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
I have been looking for Jac for about a month and have not seen him on here. Maybe he is taking his Burgman on a world-wide tour or something!

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Jac hasn't posted in almost a month! Where oh where is Jac? Come back Jac! If you are on vacation....enjoy, if you are mad at us....sorry and come back! If you are busy with other things (Like your great inventions) hurry because I want to BUY SOMETHING! :lol:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Maybe he's in Australia filming a new series of "Outback Jac" with 23 georgeous girls drooling over him?

·
Registered
370 Posts
WWW. RVTOYS.net

Hi Folks.
Thanks for the heads up.. I've been offline a few days due to computer upgrades, and of course the subsequint problems that cropped up, and didn't know there was a problem with my ISP. I just checked and sure nuff', the rvtoys.net site was down. I just talked to my provider and they didn't have a reason why it was down, but told me it would be back up in a few minutes.
Not to worry, I'm still here, I wish I was in Austrailia... <G> Love that country, but no, I'm stuck in the middle of 5 days of flooding here in Austin. In the last week, our house and neighbors' house has been flooded twice. About the time we get all dried out and cleaned up, it happens again. I think today is the last of the wet wether for a while. I'd like to be making progress in at least some area, not just redoing the same thing over and over..
but,... for now, I think we're okay.. Thanks for the notes.
The good news is we now have available, a great aux, brake lite system. It's designed to fit on your license plate bracket, or on the cross bar of our drivers backrest. We have a wired version, and also a WIRELESS, battery powered version. There are 5 large, very bright red LEDs that flash when you brake. The wireless version runs on an internal battery, which should last about a year. Basically, it's a capsule containing the circuitry and battery. The LEDs protrude from the case and are very bright. I'll try to get something posted soon.... The wired version, attaches to your brake light and is actuated when your brake lite comes on... the wireless version has a inertia switch built in, so automatically lights up when it senses you've applied the brakes.. the sensitivity is adjustable.
Jac and The Crew at MotorMate.
rvtoys.net

·
Registered
370 Posts
good to be back

Thanks for all the nice notes of concern. We're supposed to have some great weather for the next few days. At least now we can pull carpeting, open windows and start drying out..
jac

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi Jac,

Glad to hear you are drying things out.

What is the price of the WIRELESS, battery powered version?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Re: WWW. RVTOYS.net

jacvinson said:
the wireless version has a inertia switch built in, so automatically lights up when it senses you've applied the brakes..
Does it light up during deceleration by engine braking? The inertia switch would sense that also wouldn't it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts