·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I would call this INTERESTING .

Saw this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Yamaha-TMax-500-4k-miles-lots-of-extras-NO-RESERVE-/301639585748?forcerrptr=true&hash=item463b1ecfd4&item=301639585748

It's a no reserve auction so the guy obviously wants it gone ? Bad part is some one dumped it at one time . That said the vast majority of scooters I've looked at over the years have been dumped at least once . :rolleyes:

TheReaper!
....I don't understand the topic. Did you mean "All Day Long" ???

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
2.250 for a Tmax with a RDL a seat and extras... If it goes for under $3k, it's a steal. I think my friend paid 4k for his with no extras. Definitely interesting.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
2.250 for a Tmax with a RDL a seat and extras... If it goes for under $3k, it's a steal. I think my friend paid 4k for his with no extras. Definitely interesting.
Well, ****, I paid $6K for mine. So anything less than that is a deal :)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Well, ****, I paid $6K for mine. So anything less than that is a deal :)
I'd agree, but I'm not familiar enough with the market to say otherwise. There's definitely a cult following for the Tmax. It's a good bike, not my thing, but a good bike nonetheless. I rode my friends bike and was impressed. Nearly b650 performance, but a lot less weight. I can see why it's the sportbike of scooters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts