Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some 6 years of riding my 2003 Burgman 650 (bought used), at 30,000 miles, all was running OK, but ... - the shocks were worn out - I started to have some doubts about getting a supply of spare parts - the CooCase didn't quite fit and I had to make a wood plate to fit it to the scooter - the Tow-Pac wasn't quite right, either - the new windshield didn't quite fit - there were some dings and scrapes - then I had a rush of brains & decided to trade it in + $$ for an entirely new 2013 machine and then have it fixed up with a Yelvington (Trinity) Trike kit, deluxe.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Trike kit eh? Well, to each their own and how nice to have that option if there are physical concerns at play. Everyone deserves a new bike every now and then and with six years on one I'd say you are overdue. Seems like I always have two at once: a Burgman and a project bike that I fix up and sell. Currently I have an 07 Burgman 650 that is set up for long distance touring and a Honda 750 four cylinder that's going to be beautiful when done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts