Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon folks... puhleeze tell me I'm not the only "Scooter" going to the 30,000 attendee bike rally!!!
I've posted a couple of notes, but nobody has "taken the bait".
This is a big (as in 30,000 +) Rally, there are about 115 "vendors", and "I'M THE ONLY "SCOOTER" focused dealer.. After the pleasant experience in Arkansas, I assume at least 200-300 of the attendies will be on Scoots!.
Just to be sure, I'm taking my 1995 Golden Aspen Rally, "Best in Show" plaque. My friends say at least I can show that I "used" to be "one of them". I'm counting on my scoot friends to come by the booth to say "Hi'".
I have a bowl of baked peanuts "for friends".
And, if you're lucky, a beer.
Jac
http://www.rvtoys.net

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Jac,

I hope you are right that there will be some scooters there. I had never heard of this rally before - but of course I was from New England up until a couple of years ago. If nothing else, you can scout it out for us and give us a trip report on it.

Good Luck! And have a safe trip.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
WHEN?????

I'm gonna be visiting Santa Fe 22-29 Sept. Would love to go.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
SHOOT!!!! If I'd known earlier I could just have easily made reservations for that week instead.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, Back from Ruidoso

What a bummer! Me and three other scoots, one of which was a Silverwing, two Burg 400's. Complete wasted week.
Wish some of you could have joined.
jac

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Well, that answers the scooters question. But what was the rally like otherwise. Was it your basic beer bash, wheelie contest, wet t-shirt kind of crowd - or was it a more touring oriented event?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts